Graphics Tablet: How to map the area of your whiteboard
Lessonspace supports all graphics or pen tablets. In order to map your tablet to the whiteboard screen size follow the steps below:
- Plug in your graphics tablet.
- Open a Lessonspace Space - www.thelessonspace.com/spaces in a Google Chrome tab and create a new whiteboard.
- In the Windows search box type in the name of your tablet.
- Click on "Tablet Name Properties"
- The tablet menu will pop up giving you options to change the settings on your tablet.
- In the menu select the Application - Chrome.
- Select Mapping.
- Under Screen Area choose Portion.
- Your cursor will change to an arrow allowing you to select the corners of your whiteboard that you want to be able to write on.
- You will need to select the top left area of your screen first then the bottom right.
See the video below for a visual explanation: