In Lessonspace, participants have the ability to raise their hands to get the teacher's attention. This is a helpful feature for engaging in discussions and asking questions.
To raise your hand as a student:
- Click on the Emoji drawer located in the toolbar.
- Select the "Raise Hand" option from the available emojis.
- Your hand will now be raised, indicating that you have a question or comment.
To lower your hand as a student:
- Click on the Emoji drawer again.
- Click on the "Lower Hand" option to lower your hand.
As a tutor, you can easily manage raised hands from students:
- Look for the raised hand icon next to the student's video.
- After answering their question or addressing their concern, click on the student's raised hand icon.
- This action will lower their hand, indicating that their query has been resolved or addressed.