Progress Tracking: Assigning homework and saving grades
It's great to keep track of a student's progress, grades, assignments or homework. You can easily do this on the Lessonspace by using the Document tab and following these simple steps below:
- First, open a new Document Tab when in the Space using the "+" icon in the top left corner. Click New Document Tab. When you have created a new document tab, you are able to write, edit and collaborate with your students as you would on Google Docs.
- Next, to make sure that students cannot edit or delete this tab. Disallow changes on any chosen tab in a Space by right-clicking a tab and choosing "Disallow Changes". You can also select "Disallow tab to be closed" to prevent it from being deleted.
- Once you've set up your tab there is quite literally a blank canvas based on what you decide to do. Here's what teachers typically do:
- Add Date and Time to keep track of lessons.
- Log lesson data. What is nice here is to keep a record of anything relevant to you and the student, we've added "Today's Lesson", "Gradebook" and "Homework" some teachers add things like "Energy Levels", "Upcoming Tests", "Study time logging".
Do you have an interesting way you use Lessonspace? Please let us know here.