Join a Space
Here's a quick tutorial on how you can join a Space:
- First, get invited to a Space, below is an example of what an invitation link may look like:
- To join the Space, click on the link which opens a new browser tab (you can also copy and paste the link if clicking doesn't work)
- From here you will be prompted to type in your name that will appear in the Space. Adding your email address is optional but recommended if you'd like to create a student account. When you're ready, click Join.
- Then click Allow in the browser pop-up to confirm the necessary permissions.
- After allowing access, you'll see an image of yourself and if you wish you can disable your cam and/or mic. You can test if your speakers or earphones are working by clicking on Test Speakers. Once you are ready, you can click the Join button.
- Now you're in the Space! Enjoy your lesson!